Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Local Knowledge, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, including but not limited to warranties of title, fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights. Local Knowledge makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics and links.
- Local Knowledge is not responsible for the content of client websites, accessible through use of that website or messages distributed through mailing lists, and assumes no responsibility for and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, completeness, reliability or usefulness of information distributed through this service. The opinions and views expressed in any client website do not reflect those of Local Knowledge and Local Knowledge does not review, verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the content of any client websites. Clients are solely responsible for everything contained in their own client website. Clients may be held legally liable for the contents of their client websites and may be held legally accountable if their client website includes, for example, any defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, patent or trade secret or other laws, without the express permission of the author or owner.
Local Knowledge makes no warranty that:
The service will meet your requirements
The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free
The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable
The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations
Any errors in the software will be corrected. Further, if your use of the website or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Local Knowledge is not responsible for those costs.
- The service will meet your requirements
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- The documents and graphics appearing on the Local Knowledge website may include technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, and out-of-date information, therefore you expressly assume all risk for such use of the Local Knowledge website.
- Local Knowledge will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive and consequential damages.
- Local Knowledge is not responsible for the delivery or quality of any goods or services sold or advertised through the Local Knowledge network or through any Local Knowledge affiliated program or through the member websites.
- Local Knowledge may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that Local Knowledge is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such websites or resources. You also agree that Local Knowledge shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external third party websites.
Last updated: March 17, 2016 3:57 PM