1. Around 90 percent of all global sales will happen in stores in 2018, as opposed to online.
2. Nearly a third of mobile searches are related to location.
3. Location-related searches have been growing 50 percent faster than mobile searches overall in the past year.
4. Over a billion people now use digital maps.
5. Google searches (on Google.com and Maps) guide consumers to 1.5 billion destinations every year.
6. 84 percent of consumers conduct local searches.
7. 76% of people who search for something nearby using their smartphone end up visiting a store within a day, and 28 percent of those searches result in a purchase.
We can help you place all of your data (name, address, accurate location map pin, phone number, url, email, opening hours, payment forms accepted and all other attributes) on all major search, mapping and social platforms so that your data is complete, consistent and readily available for your users in that micro-moment when they are searching for your company or products.